MarketingExperiments Blog has devoted a category to copywriting and how to write marketing copy that works. Thanks!
In a post that sets the stage for their free webinar about Copywriting on Tight Deadlines, the bloggers present 7 mistakes markets commonly make. I've turned it around to offer 7 tips for copy that works:
- Write headlines that give a reason to read.
- Offer benefits in the calls to action.
- Say just enough to peak interest.
- Present enough details for decision-making.
- Speak in a relatable voice.
- Design to draw the eye through the copy.
- Connect images to the copy.
Of course, testing copy to see what works is always recommended (by MarketingExperiments).